The Manifest Symptomatology of Depression in Children and Adolescents
Please provide your name and email to get free downloads.
Downloaded 980 times since
There is controversy whether true depression can exists prior to late childhood. The reaction of infants to separation may be better conceived of as a grief reaction. The question is how the developmental process allows or limits the experience or expression of varying pathological moods and affects.
- Depression like States of Infancy
- Depression During Early Childhood
- Depression in Middle and Late Childhood
- Attempts at Classification of Childhood Depression
- Depression in Adolescence
- Juvenile Manic-Depressive Disorders