Psychotherapy of Severe Depression
Please provide your name and email to get free downloads.
Downloaded 910 times since
For major therapeutic approaches are available for the treatment of severe depression: psychotherapy, drug therapy, shock therapy, and hospitalization milieu therapy. Indications for psychotherapy exist in every case of primary severe depression. The intensity should not deter the therapist from making psychotherapeutic attempts. Concomitant drug therapy does not make the patient less accessible to psychotherapy.
- Choice of Treatment
- Beginning of Psychotherapy
- Therapy of the Patient with a Pattern of Submission to the Dominant Other
- The Treatment of Claiming Depression
- Treatment of Depression Following Failure to Reach the Dominant Goal, and of Depression with Mixed Patterns
- Advanced Stage of Treatment