Piaget's Theory of Intellectual Development
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Please provide your name and email to get free downloads.
Downloaded 9207 times since
This volume contains an up-to-date presentation of Piaget’s theories, and explains their relevance to contemporary education. The Third Edition is updated to include a description of important work, particularly on development and learning, conducted during the last 10-15 years of Piaget’s life. (344 pp.)
“…it is quite clear that (this book) will enable many readers already well acquainted with Piaget’s theory to explore his reasoning more deeply. It is not concerned with lengthy discussion or criticism, but provides, …a concise description and clear analysis of Piaget’s thought and work.”
– from the forward by Bärbel Inhelder
- Biography and Basic Ideas | Ginsburg, Herbert P. | 342 downloads
- Infancy | Ginsburg, Herbert P. | 280 downloads
- The Years 2 through 11: The Semiotic Function and Piaget’s Early Work | Ginsburg, Herbert P. | 319 downloads
- The Years 2 through 11: Piaget’s Later Work | Ginsburg, Herbert P. | 273 downloads
- Adolescence | Ginsburg, Herbert P. , Opper, Sylvia | 323 downloads
- Learning, Development, and Education | Ginsburg, Herbert P. | 517 downloads
Every dollar you donate keeps this site humming. No contribution is too small. Please consider chipping in.
One comment on “Piaget’s Theory of Intellectual Development”
I am a play therapist, so this book will hopefully deepen my knowledge on the mechanics of psychotherapy.