Essential Papers on Depression
Publisher: New York University Press
Please provide your name and email to get free downloads.
Downloaded 2385 times since
Essential Papers on Depression gathers the classic articles on the subject of depression. It includes pieces by such core figures as Karl Abraham, Sigmund Freud, Frieda Fromm-Reichmann, Martin E. P. Seligman, Aaron T. Beck, and George Winokur. The volume is broken into four parts: Psychodynamic Approaches, Behavioral and Cognitive Approaches, Interpersonal and Social Approaches, and Biomedical Approaches.
Contributors: Karl Abraham, Lyn Y. Abramson, Ross J. Baldessarini, Aaron T. Beck, Ernest S. Becker, Andrew G. Billings, George W. Brown, Mabel Blake Cohen, David L. Dunner, Sigmund Freud, Frieda Fromm-Reichmann, Marie Kovacs, Peter M. Lewinsohn, William R. Miller, Rudolf H. Moos, David Rapaport, Lynn P. Rehm, Lenore Sawyer, Martin E. P. Seligman, and George Winokur (1333 pgs).
“An extremely valuable book. . . . Any clinician willing to let him or herself be challenged by competing ideas will find this an extremely stimulating volume.” -Paul Wachtel
- Notes of the Psycho-Analytical Investigation and Treatment of Manic-Depressive Insanity and Allied Conditions (1911) | Abraham, Karl | 214 downloads
- Mourning and Melancholia | Freud, Sigmund | 336 downloads
- Edward Bibring’s Theory of Depression | Rapaport, David | 286 downloads
- An Intensive Study of Twelve Cases of Manic-Depressive Psychosis | Baker, Grace , Cohen, Mabel Blake , Cohen, Robert A. , Fromm-Reichmann, Frieda , Weigert, Edith V. | 346 downloads
- A Behavioral Approach to Depression | Lewinsohn, Peter M. | 646 downloads
- Learned Helplessness and Depression | Miller, William R. , Rosellini, Robert A. , Seligman, Martin E.P. | 180 downloads
- A Self-Control Model of Depression | Rehm, Lynn P., Ph.D. | 313 downloads
- Maladaptive Cognitive Structures in Depression | Beck, Aaron T. , Kovacs, Maria | 427 downloads
- Learned Helplessness in Humans: Critique and Reformulation | Abramson, Lyn Y. , Seligman, Martin E.P. , Teasdale, John D. | 183 downloads
- Toward an Interactional Description of Depression | Coyne, James C. | 226 downloads
- Psychosocial Theory and Research on Depression | Billings, Andrew G. , Moos, Rudolf H. | 145 downloads
- Depression: A Comprehensive Theory | Becker, Ernest S. | 154 downloads
- A Three-Factor Causal Model of Depression | Brown, George W. | 141 downloads
- Risk Factors for Depression | Radloff, Lenore Sawyer | 137 downloads
- Controversies in Depression, or Do Clinicians Know Something After All? | Winokur, George M.D. | 109 downloads
- Genetic Studies of Bipolar and Unipolar Depression | Dunner, David L. | 131 downloads
- A Summary of Biomedical Aspects of Mood Disorders | Baldessarini, Ross J. | 218 downloads