Essential Papers on Depression
Please provide your name and email to get free downloads.
Downloaded 2060 times since
Essential Papers on Depression gathers the classic articles on the subject of depression. It includes pieces by such core figures as Karl Abraham, Sigmund Freud, Frieda Fromm-Reichmann, Martin E. P. Seligman, Aaron T. Beck, and George Winokur. The volume is broken into four parts: Psychodynamic Approaches, Behavioral and Cognitive Approaches, Interpersonal and Social Approaches, and Biomedical Approaches.
Contributors: Karl Abraham, Lyn Y. Abramson, Ross J. Baldessarini, Aaron T. Beck, Ernest S. Becker, Andrew G. Billings, George W. Brown, Mabel Blake Cohen, David L. Dunner, Sigmund Freud, Frieda Fromm-Reichmann, Marie Kovacs, Peter M. Lewinsohn, William R. Miller, Rudolf H. Moos, David Rapaport, Lynn P. Rehm, Lenore Sawyer, Martin E. P. Seligman, and George Winokur (1333 pgs).
“An extremely valuable book. . . . Any clinician willing to let him or herself be challenged by competing ideas will find this an extremely stimulating volume.” -Paul Wachtel
- Notes of the Psycho-Analytical Investigation and Treatment of Manic-Depressive Insanity and Allied Conditions (1911) | Abraham, Karl | 77 downloads
- Mourning and Melancholia | Freud, Sigmund | 108 downloads
- Edward Bibring’s Theory of Depression | Rapaport, David | 101 downloads
- An Intensive Study of Twelve Cases of Manic-Depressive Psychosis | Baker, Grace , Cohen, Mabel Blake , Cohen, Robert A. , Fromm-Reichmann, Frieda , Weigert, Edith V. | 52 downloads
- A Behavioral Approach to Depression | Lewinsohn, Peter M. | 222 downloads
- Learned Helplessness and Depression | Miller, William R. , Rosellini, Robert A. , Seligman, Martin E.P. | 66 downloads
- A Self-Control Model of Depression | Rehm, Lynn P., Ph.D. | 115 downloads
- Maladaptive Cognitive Structures in Depression | Beck, Aaron T. , Kovacs, Maria | 113 downloads
- Learned Helplessness in Humans: Critique and Reformulation | Abramson, Lyn Y. , Seligman, Martin E.P. , Teasdale, John D. | 88 downloads
- Toward an Interactional Description of Depression | Coyne, James C. | 74 downloads
- Psychosocial Theory and Research on Depression | Billings, Andrew G. , Moos, Rudolf H. | 72 downloads
- Depression: A Comprehensive Theory | Becker, Ernest S. | 82 downloads
- A Three-Factor Causal Model of Depression | Brown, George W. | 74 downloads
- Risk Factors for Depression | Radloff, Lenore Sawyer | 60 downloads
- Controversies in Depression, or Do Clinicians Know Something After All? | Winokur, George M.D. | 45 downloads
- Genetic Studies of Bipolar and Unipolar Depression | Dunner, David L. | 63 downloads
- A Summary of Biomedical Aspects of Mood Disorders | Baldessarini, Ross J. | 96 downloads