Essential Papers on Depression
Publisher: New York University Press
Please provide your name and email to get free downloads.
Downloaded 3211 times since
Essential Papers on Depression gathers the classic articles on the subject of depression. It includes pieces by such core figures as Karl Abraham, Sigmund Freud, Frieda Fromm-Reichmann, Martin E. P. Seligman, Aaron T. Beck, and George Winokur. The volume is broken into four parts: Psychodynamic Approaches, Behavioral and Cognitive Approaches, Interpersonal and Social Approaches, and Biomedical Approaches.
Contributors: Karl Abraham, Lyn Y. Abramson, Ross J. Baldessarini, Aaron T. Beck, Ernest S. Becker, Andrew G. Billings, George W. Brown, Mabel Blake Cohen, David L. Dunner, Sigmund Freud, Frieda Fromm-Reichmann, Marie Kovacs, Peter M. Lewinsohn, William R. Miller, Rudolf H. Moos, David Rapaport, Lynn P. Rehm, Lenore Sawyer, Martin E. P. Seligman, and George Winokur (1333 pgs).
“An extremely valuable book. . . . Any clinician willing to let him or herself be challenged by competing ideas will find this an extremely stimulating volume.” -Paul Wachtel
- Notes of the Psycho-Analytical Investigation and Treatment of Manic-Depressive Insanity and Allied Conditions (1911) | Abraham, Karl | 582 downloads
- Mourning and Melancholia | Freud, Sigmund | 1039 downloads
- Edward Bibring’s Theory of Depression | Rapaport, David | 669 downloads
- An Intensive Study of Twelve Cases of Manic-Depressive Psychosis | Baker, Grace , Cohen, Mabel Blake , Cohen, Robert A. , Fromm-Reichmann, Frieda , Weigert, Edith V. | 629 downloads
- A Behavioral Approach to Depression | Lewinsohn, Peter M. | 1532 downloads
- Learned Helplessness and Depression | Miller, William R. , Rosellini, Robert A. , Seligman, Martin E.P. | 539 downloads
- A Self-Control Model of Depression | Rehm, Lynn P., Ph.D. | 760 downloads
- Maladaptive Cognitive Structures in Depression | Beck, Aaron T. , Kovacs, Maria | 985 downloads
- Learned Helplessness in Humans: Critique and Reformulation | Abramson, Lyn Y. , Seligman, Martin E.P. , Teasdale, John D. | 466 downloads
- Toward an Interactional Description of Depression | Coyne, James C. | 583 downloads
- Psychosocial Theory and Research on Depression | Billings, Andrew G. , Moos, Rudolf H. | 431 downloads
- Depression: A Comprehensive Theory | Becker, Ernest S. | 439 downloads
- A Three-Factor Causal Model of Depression | Brown, George W. | 373 downloads
- Risk Factors for Depression | Radloff, Lenore Sawyer | 409 downloads
- Controversies in Depression, or Do Clinicians Know Something After All? | Winokur, George M.D. | 340 downloads
- Genetic Studies of Bipolar and Unipolar Depression | Dunner, David L. | 392 downloads
- A Summary of Biomedical Aspects of Mood Disorders | Baldessarini, Ross J. | 594 downloads