Depressive Disorders: Facts, Theories, and Treatment
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Please provide your name and email to get free downloads.
Downloaded 13740 times since
“In 20 very substantive chapters written by 26 outstanding authors, this volume spans three general areas: theories of depression, symptomatology of the depressive syndrome, and clinical treatments for affective disorders. Each section is highly informative and broadly representative of the field. Behavioral, cognitive, psychoanalytic, interpersonal, biological, and genetic perspectives are all well-represented. Even more exceptional, perhaps, is that almost every chapter is remarkably evenhanded and thorough…A valuable contribution to the field. Having coordinated and constructed broad-minded yet discerning review of so many aspects of depression, these editors and authors provide numerous opportunities for the reader to explore and integrate wide-ranging perspectives on affective disorders. Students, faculty, and professionals alike would do well to add this book to their personal libraries.”
- Biological Theories of Depression | Golden, Robert N., M.D. , Janowsky, David S., M.D. | 2040 downloads
- Psychoanalytic Views on Depression | Mendelson, Myer, M.D. | 2618 downloads
- Existential Approaches to Depression | Krauss, Beatrice J., Ph.D. , Krauss, Herbert H., Ph.D. | 3349 downloads
- Cognitive and Behavioral Theories of Depression | Rehm, Lynn P., Ph.D. | 6684 downloads
- Depression:The Psychosocial Theory | Wolman, Benjamin B., Ph.D. | 2263 downloads
- Genetics of Affective Disorders | Wesner, Robert B., M.D. , Winokur, George M.D. | 941 downloads
- Depressive States and Somatic Symptoms | Lombardi, Karen L., Ph.D. | 3165 downloads
- Mood Disorders and Self Defeating Behaviors | Curtis, Rebecca, Ph.D. | 4307 downloads
- Symptoms, Prevention, and Treatment of Attempted Suicide | Cantor, Pamela C., Ph.D. | 6981 downloads
- Levels of Depression | Gold, Jerold R., Ph.D. | 3692 downloads
- Interviewing Methods | Sholomskas, Diane E., Ph.D. | 387 downloads
- The Projective Assessment of Affective Disorders | Erdberg, Philip, Ph.D. | 593 downloads
- Inventories and Scales for Depression | Berndt, David, Ph.D. | 1047 downloads
- Somatic Therapies of Depression | Zavodnick, Steven, M.D. | 1604 downloads
- Psychoanalytic Therapy of Depression | Bemporad, Jules R., M.D. | 941 downloads
- Behavioral Treatments for Unipolar Depression | Hoberman, Harry, Ph.D. | 1623 downloads
- Cognitive Therapy of Affective Disorders | Beck, Aaron T. , Newman, Cory F., Ph.D. | 1782 downloads
- Interactional Psychotherapy | Wolman, Benjamin B., Ph.D. | 332 downloads
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Depression | Klerman, Gerald, M.D. , Weissman, Myrna, Ph.D. | 4230 downloads
- Marital and Family Therapy for Depression | Colby, Catherine , Gotlib, Ian , Wallace, Pamela | 1979 downloads
Do you love reading free e-books as much as we love publishing them? Keep the dream alive. Chip in a few bucks to help keep the site running.
5 comments on “Depressive Disorders: Facts, Theories, and Treatment”
Bosna i Hercegovina:
Depresija je očajnički krik za ljubavlju!
This is very informative more so a time like this. Would help me a lot in my studies. God bless you good people.
very useful resources in these times, thank you very much
As a perpetual student of psychology working for the children and youth in northern Kenya, this resource book is a big catch!
Just skimmed through the titles and most of what I learnt long time ago, I realised I had almost forgotten or I just had a clue and now has been put right in perspective.
I love this book and it’s comprehensive, professional and collegial expert write up!
As I am student of BSW working on the child development and research .In the development of the child a major problem that the children has to facing now days was various type of mental illness .They even do not know what they were facing in their life .And this article help me to make them clear about the illness that they are suffering from.
thank you for this.