Achieving Success With ADHD:Secrets from an Afflicted Professor of Medicine
Publisher: International Psychotherapy Institute
Please provide your name and email to get free downloads.
Downloaded 25902 times since
This book describes tricks and tactics, strategies and systems, all based on behavioral modification. (49 pp.)
- I Keep Forgetting Things | Sachar, David B. M.D. | 1038 downloads
- I Can’t Get Organized | Sachar, David B. M.D. | 786 downloads
- I Can’t Seem to Get Started | Sachar, David B. M.D. | 616 downloads
- I Get Distracted | Sachar, David B. M.D. | 697 downloads
- I Lose Track of Time | Sachar, David B. M.D. | 536 downloads
- I Never Get Around to the Big Jobs | Sachar, David B. M.D. | 450 downloads
- I’m Drowning in Paperwork | Sachar, David B. M.D. | 434 downloads
- I Get Overwhelmed So Easily | Sachar, David B. M.D. | 619 downloads
Do you love reading free e-books as much as we love publishing them? Keep the dream alive. Chip in a few bucks to help keep the site running.
4 comments on “Achieving Success With ADHD:Secrets from an Afflicted Professor of Medicine”
fantastic book ,amazing ….thanks!
I have shared this book with patients, their parents/guardians, colleagues and staff to help them understand the behavior changes that need to accompany medical management. I’ve also read and re-read it a few times to help myself!
I’d be happy to collaborate with Dr. Sachar to write pediatric and adolescent versions of this book!
This is a noble attempt to make knowledge available to the needy. All who can support should support this endeavor. Psychology students and practitioners stand to gain immensely from this.
I have greatly benefited from your books and they have become handy for me to get more information on special needs education and adult care.